● Collectivize Youth: We collaborate with schools, colleges, universities and communities to collectivize young boys and girls. They are given a platform to critically reflect on their role in social transformation and to identify issues of VAWG that concern them.
● Build Youth Leadership: Activities like sports, cultural events and participatory training undertaken to build leadership skills in the youth, who will then take charge of design, strategy and implementation of KBC.
● Participatory Safety Audits (PSAs): Youth leaders are capacitated to conduct PSAs of their communities, schools, colleges and public spaces to analyze how safe they are for women and girls.
● Institutional Engagement: Youth leaders share their PSA findings with relevant institutions like schools/colleges, panchayats, police or ward/block administration to mobilize their support for KBC.
● Youth-led Campaigning: Youth leaders are supported to undertake intensive campaigning in their communities to mobilize the support of their families, neighbours and community leaders to end VAWG.