Get involved with Martha Farrell Foundation by making a donation, volunteering your time or working as an intern.
Martha Farrell Foundation (MFF) is a registered Not-For-Profit Organization working for empowerment of women by supporting practical interventions towards achieving a gender just society and promoting life-long learning.
80G Tax Exemption
By making donations to Martha Farrell Foundation, you are eligible for tax exemption under Section 80G of Income Tax Act 1961, Government of India.
The following arrangements have been made to enable tax-effective donations to support the work of Martha Farrell Foundation:
- If you would like to donate in Indian Rupees, please send your cheque or draft in the name of `Martha Farrell Foundation’ and post it to Director Operations, MFF, PRIA, 42 Tughlakabad Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110 062. Tel: (+91-11) 2995 6908,0931-33.
- if you would like to donate in Indian Rupees through bank transfers, please use the following details:
Name of the Account Holder : Martha Farrell Foundation
Name of the Bank: Axis Bank Ltd
Account Number: 916020022331966
Address of the Bank: K-1998, Chittaranjan Park, New Delhi - 110019
IFSC Code : UTIB0000430
MICR Code: 110211044
- If you are outside India and would like to donate, please visit:
- Just Giving (https://www.justgiving.com/Martha-Farrell)
- National Philanthropic Trust (NPT) (ipartner India - MFF)
ipartner, a UK charity, is supporting fund-raising campaign of Martha Farrell Foundation.
Volunteering & Internship
Working professionals who are interested can volunteer their time under their companies’ CSR programmes.
The Foundation also offers opportunities for internships for students. The internship offers a unique learning opportunity through a combination of field engagement and desk work.
The Foundation provides a conducive and safe environment for learning and working. It is committed to preventing sexual harassment at the workplace and ensures that all employees, interns, volunteers and visitors are provided a safe and clean environment in which to undertake their work.
For any further information please write to email@example.com.