Please ensure you read about the Martha Farrell Award and are aware of the terms and conditions before filling and submitting nominations.
Nominating an Individual:
Nominating an Organization:
Terms and Conditions
- Applicable only to individuals and organisations working in India.
- Nominated individuals between 25 and 40 years of age.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- A person or organization can be nominated by more than one nominator/different nominators. Multiple nominations (through employees) cannot be submitted from an organization for itself.
- Additional supporting documents/information will be sought during due diligence process.
- The three sponsoring organizations of the awards, namely, Rizwan Adatia Foundation, PRIA and Martha Farrell Foundation, and their employees are not eligible to apply or be nominated for the awards. However, employees working in these organizations may nominate other individuals/organizations.
- The final right to choose/reject nominations lies with the jury. The decision of the jury is final.